UA Information Technology is a collaborative partnership of the IT units at the University of Arizona.
SBS Tech Services
● Login for faculty and staff computers connected to the CatNet domain
● Individual and shared file storage
● DASL (Soc Sci 115)
● Cave for Linguistics (Douglass 112)
● Comm 210 for Communications (Comm210)
● School of Information Lab (SIRLS)
● English Grads & Adjuncts (CC236)
● Marshall 480 (course fees required)
● SAL for SGD (ENR2 S-547, course fees required)
● Majors Lab for SGD (ENR2 S-545)
● Collab for Communications (Comm 307)
● English (CC 319)
Video recording and live streaming support for events is a premium service from SBSTech. Due to the limited resources we have, SBSTech needs to evaluate each request case by case. This type of service requires a staff member from the requesting department to oversee the recording and live streaming.
UA IT RESOURCES
UA Vitae is a new online system for annual faculty reviews. The system provides a single and convenient place for faculty members to archive their achievements, facilitates finding colleagues on campus with similar interests, and creates custom CVs as needed.
ARCGIS PREMIUM APPS
WEB AND MOBILE APPS
Faculty and Staff can download the software and license for ArcMAp and Arc Pro.
ARCGIS DESKTOP ADVANCED
1. ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop
2. ArcGIS Business Analyst Server
3. ArcGIS Developer Subscription
5. ESRI CityEngine Advanced
6. Full Motion Video
This website from University Libraries provides information on developing data management plans now being required by some federal agencies and to support researchers in the various stages of the research cycle
D2L is an online Learning Management System that provides tools to manage course materials, discussion boards, electronic grading books, and quizzes. External tools available in D2L are TurnItIn for plagiarism detection, Adobe Connect for online meetings, and Panopto for lecture capture recordings.
OSCR labs are located throughout campus and consist of general purpose labs, multimedia labs, and instructional labs. Some labs are open access, some are for specific departments, and some can be reserved by faculty.
● UAConnect365 email system
● Email List (Sympa)
● UA Adobe Connect
● UA Box Account
● UA Google Apps for Education
● UA Microsoft Office365
● U-System computing
● High performance computing and High throughput computing
The Office of Instruction and Assessment (OIA) will assist faculty in designing a professional website. Examples of websites that have been created are faculty, grant projects and research labs, and academic sites.
SECURITY & PHISHING ALERT
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS PARTNERSHIP
Have a question for the SBS Marketing team? Unsure whether your question is a technical question or a marketing question? Send us a ticket! Ticketdog will notify both teams, and we'll get back to you with a solution.