SBSTech (SBS Technical Services) provides innovative, reliable and accessible technology support, and a wide variety of computing, multi-media and data management services and hardware resources to faculty, staff and students in the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences to effectively meet individual, departmental, school and college goals as a learning and research community. Our mission is to help the College achieve its mission of academic innovation in teaching, learning, and research by providing reliable, timely and strategic IT solutions for all faculty and staff.
In Pursuit of this Mission, SBS Tech's goals are to:
- Provide responsive, cost effective and quality information technology services that meet the needs of the SBS community.
- Support the use and development of information technology to enable the College to continue pioneering its research on people and its dedication to informing the public of their discoveries.
- Deliver high-quality and customer-focused IT services that meet diverse needs through consistent, collaborative and efficient practices and progressive IT staff development.
- Ensure that the values and foundational principles of SBS Tech support a healthy community of diverse and supportive staff.
Information for New Faculty:
- Data Classification and Handling Standards
- Phishing Emails
- Security Guidelines for International Travel